A day of presentations, workshops and exhibitors - designed to support you and your business in 2013.
- 8.30-8.55am : Registration and networking breakfast
- 9.00-9.30am : Presentation: Entrepreneur Pete Mills of Calls9: The journey from trainee solicitor to running his own digital agency. Pete's talk will include the highs and lows, what lessons he and partner Adam Roney have learnt since starting, how they built up their customer base, and things they wish someone had told them BEFORE they started!
- 9.55-10.30am : Presentation: Business networking, nightmare or necessity? With Tina Boden, Enterprise Rockers
- 10.45-11.45am: Workshop A: Introduction to accountancy & bookkeeping. With Jane Tindall, WGN (max 25)
Workshop B: How to make your marketing work. With Deborah Goodall, Aer8 Marketing (max 25)
- 12.00-1.00pm : repeat of Workshops A and B above (max 25 at each)
- 1.00-2.00pm : Break and chance to visit exhibitors with information on sourcing finance, patenting, finding premises, growing your business and more.
If you need help with patenting and copyrights Ged Doonan of the Business & Patents Information Service will present a short talk on protecting your ideas during this lunch break.
- 2.00-3.00pm : Being your own boss. With Michelle Allard, HM Customs & Revenue